2009/04/17

my view on "fashion"

A while ago I read an essay from a blog whose owner is a student living in N.Y.C.

The topic discusses "Shrinkage of Fashion Business/Industry". It inspires me lots of confusing thoughts and questions.

Currently, many people have been chasing high-vogue and satisfying their desires!

But it maybe causes over expenses. Furthermore, variety of modern designs devastate our enviroment !

um... I think it is a point that you only wear nicely and make balance between fashion and own-style!!! So we can match and fit the same outfits in different way!!!

I advise we can find out definition of fashion from "history". And from origin of stylish to nowadays is going on as a circle in changing colors, types and so on.

Continue to learn how to “wear” from snapshots and enjoy self-vogue style in fashion world~~~

沒有留言: